Order Flowers now for guaranteed delivery before Waylon's visitation.
Waylon Jax McKee
INFANT WAYLON JAX McKEE, the precious baby of Donnie and Rebecca Alecia Frausto McKee, went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at Erlanger East Hospital in Chattanooga.
- Loving Parents: Donnie and Rebecca Frausto McKee of Athens
- Grandparents: Tony and Modesta Frausto of Athens; Cindy Crabtree of Athens; Mark and Michelle Connor of Soddy Daisy
- Great-Grandparents: Steve and Nancy Moses of Athens; Donald Fredrick McKee I of Chattanooga; and Jerry and Beverly Beard of Chattanooga
- Uncles and Aunts: Adrian Frausto of Athens; Kaitlyn Frausto of Athens; and Brandy Dyke of Soddy-Daisy
- Great Uncle: Mark Crabtree of Cookeville
Funeral Services will be 1:30 P.M. Sunday, June 10, 2018 at Lakeview Baptist Church with Rev. Stanley Liner officiating.
Interment will follow in McMinn Memory Gardens.
The family will receive friends from 12:30 to 1:30 prior to the service at the church.
Those unable to attend may send condolences to www.laycock-hobbs.com/notices/Waylon-McKee.
Laycock-Hobbs Funeral Home, Athens, Tenn. in charge of arrangements.
Be the first to share a memory!