Friday March 29th, 2019
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Order Flowers now for guaranteed delivery before Lillian's visitation.
Lillian Mae Frye
Lillian Mae Frye, age 78, of Athens, passed away Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at Willow Wood Nursing Home in Flowery Branch, Georgia. A native of McMinn County and a resident of Tennessee most of her life. She was the daughter of the late Howard Ben and Edna Mae Woods Robinson. She was a part of the Lions Club and loved her family as well as singing.
She was preceded in death by:
- Four brothers, Carey Lee Robinson, Ray Robinson, Bobby Robinson, Ronnie Robinson;
- One niece, Connie Jack;
- One nephew, Jeffrey Robinson;
- Great-nephews, Cameron Sluter, Alex Wattenbarger.
- Great nieces, Shelby Carroll, Candice Robinson.
- One daughter and son-in-law; Debbie and Frank Spadavecchia of Georgia.
- Son and daughter-in-law James Floyd Frye Jr. and Dolly Frye of Carrollton, Ga
- Grandchildren; Amanda Martucci, Justin Spadavecchia, Jovvonna Braveheart, Ryan Langdeau, Richard Langdeau,
- Great grandchidren, Dominic Martucci, Ellia Martucci, Amallo, Amondo, Lilly, Rose, Coco, Azalie, Azarie, Lonnie, Ivey.
- Brother; Marvin Robinson of Niota
- Two Sisters and son-in-law; Helen Sluter of Athens, Brenda and Ralph Carroll of Lenoir City.
- Several nieces and nephews
Funeral services will be 12:00 PM Saturday, March 30, 2019 in the chapel of Laycock-Hobbs Funeral Home with the Rev. Larry Hamilton officiating.
The interment will be at Clearwater Cemetery immediately following the funeral.
The family will receive friends from 5-7 PM Friday, March 29, 2019 at the funeral home.
Those unable to attend may send condolences to www.laycockhobbs.com/notices/Lillian-Frye
Laycock-Hobbs Funeral Home will be in charge of the arrangements.
A candle was lit in memory of Lillian Frye
Duane & Susan Drew Mar 29 2019 12:00 AM