McMinn Memory Gardens
Tuesday February 11th, 2020
Order Flowers now for guaranteed delivery before Cathy's visitation.
Cathy Ethelyn Cagle
Catherine "Cathy" Cagle age 68 of Athens went to be with the Lord Friday, Feb.7, 2020 at her residence. A native of Wisconsin and a resident of McMinn County most of her life, she was the daugter of the late Roy and Catherine Turner Fischer. She was member of Eastanallee Baptist Church and retired from Collins and Aikman. She liked camping and boating and enjoyed many friends. She was preceded in death by one brother, Paul (Tiny) Fischer,
- Husband of 46 years, Kenneth E. Cagle of Athens
- Two stepsons, Kenny Cagle and Chris Cagle both of Athens
- Granddaughters and spouses; Elsha and Dion Miller of Athens, Brittany Cagle of Athens, Lindsey Cagle of Chattannoga, Grandsons and spouses, Blaine and Sierra Cagle of Niota, Harrell Cagle of Etowah.
- Great-grandsons; Joc Williams, Nolan Cagle, Landon Cagle, Jayden Cagle
- Great-granddaughters; Elexus Williams, Calliope Cagle, Layna Cagle.
- Special nephew, James and Ashley Fischer of Madisonville.
- Brother and sister-in-law; Rick and Barbara Paletta of Albuqueque, NM
- Sister in Law; Norma Vincent of Athens
- Step sisters; Sue and Peter Nielsen of King NC, Lynn and Ken Olsen of King NC; Lee Gidcumb Salem, Mo.
Funeral services will be 7:00 pm Tuesday, February 11, 2020 in the chapel of Laycock-Hobbs Funeral Home with Dan Early and the Rev. Van Elkins officiating
The graveside will be 11:00 am Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at McMinn Memory Gardens.
The family will receive friends from 5-7 pm Tuesday at the funeral home before the service.
The pallbearers will be James Fischer, David Womack, Tim Hutton, Harrell Cagle, Blain Cagle and Jerry McKinney.
Those unable to attend may send condolences to www.laycockhobbs.com/notices/Catherine-Cagle
Laycock-Hobbs Funeral Home will be in charge of the arrangements
Peggy and IPrayers are with the family and especially Kenny and the boys may the good Lord comfort each one of you during this trying time. Ronnie and Peggy Gann, May God bless.
Ronnie and Peggy Gann Feb 11 2020 12:00 AM
Im so sorry for your loss. Kathy was a very special lady. She was always very warm and welcoming when my girls and I would come with Chris to visit. Prayers for you all.
Chris Davis Feb 11 2020 12:00 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of this precious friend!! We worked together at ARMC but became fast friends!!! I will truly miss her !!! Sending hugs and prayers
Deborah Wilson Feb 10 2020 12:00 AM