Order Flowers now for guaranteed delivery before Billie's visitation.
Billie Sue Walden
BILLIE SUE PRICE WALDEN, age 83 of Niota, Tenn. passed away Sunday, January 14, 2018, in Life Care Center of Athens, Tenn. She was a native and resident most of her life of McMinn County, Tenn., a daughter of the late Clifton Browder and Reba Sylena Withrow Price. She was a former employee of Athens Hosiery Mill and E. K. Baker School and was a member of Old Fashion Baptist Church.
Preceded in death by:
- Her Husband: Nicki Earl "Nick" Walden on August 26, 2014,
- Daughter: Judy Ann (Stanton) Hughes,
- Son: Timothy Stanton,
- Two Brothers: Bruce Price, Charles Price,
- Two Sisters: Betty Rogers and Laverne Miller.
- Daughter and Son-in-law: Debbie Stanton and Ronnie Shelton of Pikeville, Tenn.
- Two Sons and Daughters-in-law: Rick and Cyrethea Stanton of Cleveland, Tenn., Keith and Gidget Walden of Niota, Tenn.
- Two Brothers and Sisters-in-law: Ronald and Nellie Price of Athens, Tenn., Donald and Brenda Price of Sweetwater, Tenn.,
- Sister: Brenda Monroe of Dayton, Tenn.,
- Many Grandchildren, Great Grandchildren, Great Great Grandchildren, several nieces nephews.
Funeral services will be 7:00 P.M. Tuesday, January 16, 2018 in the Chapel of Laycock-Hobbs Funeral Home with Rev. Timothy Stanton and Rev. Ronnie Shelton officiating.
Interment will be 11:00 A.M. Wednesday in Niota Cemetery.
Active pallbearers will be Keith Walden, Ricky Stanton, Rick Stanton, Jeremy Stanton, Allen Walden, and David Walden.
The family will receive friends from 4-7 Tuesday in the funeral home.
Those unable to attend may send condolences at www.laycock-hobbs.com/notices/Billie-Walden
The family wishes to thank Life Care Center of Athens, Tenn. especially the Alzheimer's Unit for their love and care.
Laycock-Hobbs Funeral Home, Athens, Tenn. in charge of arrangements.
Be the first to share a memory!